KPIs enable us to control performance. They are powerful tools not because they tell us results, but because they enable us to change them. Drawing from over 25 years' experience of advising businesses how to make their plans reality, Robin Tidd's advice is always firmly based in reality. By linking short term results to longer term goals, he shows how KPIs are the key tool for management control.
This course is for FM professionals and specialists who want to take on introducing KPIs into their businesses.
Although it stands alone this e-course can also provide an ideal pre-course taster or supplement to Quadrilect's face-to-face courses. To find out more and view available public courses visit the Quadrilect Training website.
- What is primary recording?
- How do we persuade people to provide and record the right information?
- What if primary recording is poor and has to be upgraded?
- How do we collect and collate information efficiently?
Interpretation of KPIs
- What are we looking for in lots of detailed KPI information?
- What can variations tell us?
- What are pure waste opportunities?
- What is the evaluation cycle?
- How do we train people to interpret and evaluate KPIs?
Communication, dissemination and display targets
- How often should KPIs be reviewed?
- How do management's attitudes need to change?
- How do we ensure continuous improvement?
- How do we pitch targets to the right level?
Each course includes a fact sheet that you can print off or download. The fact sheets summarise the key learning points from each module for you to refer to once you have completed your learning online.
||Professional body member price